Who says staying at your house has to be boring?
3- ingredient Shortbread cookies:
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups of salted butter
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Pre-heat oven to 325
- Then we are gonna take our butter, chop it up and dump it in a mixing bowl.
- add cup of packed brown sugar
- mix it until it’s light and fluffy (can use hand or stand-mixer)
- Once the butter and brown sugar mix together we’re going to add 3.5 cups of our flour
- Now even more mixing until the dough is like a sticky Play-Doh consistency.
- Clean your counter and sprinkle some flour onto it. Dump the dough onto the counter and kneed it for about five or six minutes while adding the rest of the flower
- Once it kind of feels like Play dough, you’re going to divide it in three parts and refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
- Once it’s chilled and easier to work with you just ball it up and stick it on your pan
- Give it a bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
Once they are done let them cool and dig it!
Speckles Easter Eggs:
- Boiled eggs
- food coloring
- bags of uncooked rice
- Add some coloring to the rice
- Shake the color and rice until it looks blended
- Add your boiled egg and do some more shaking!
Do the same thing with the rest of your eggs and TADAA a fun and unique way to dye your Easter eggs this year!