Super Bowl food has us like…
It’s time for the Super Bowl! But what’s better than the game and the commercials? Super Bowl food of course.
Here are a few dips and a wing recipe that will be a touchdown at your party!
1. Seven Layer Dip
- 1 (16-oz.) can refried beans
- 2 1/2 cups guacamole
- 1 (16-oz.) jar chunky tomato salsa
- 2 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 cups shredded Monterey jack
- 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cups quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cups sliced black olives
- Corn chips, for serving
- Spread refried beans in an even layer in the bottom of your serving dish. If making from scratch, prepare guacamole and spread in an even layer on top of the bean layer. Top with a layer of salsa. In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream, taco seasoning, and lime juice. Spread in an even layer on top of the salsa.
- Sprinkle Monterey jack and cheddar in an even layer over the sour cream. Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and black olives.
- Serve with corn chips.
2. Lemon Pepper Wings
- 1 pound fresh fully cooked fried or baked chicken wings
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Badita complete seasoning
- 2 dashes hot sauce