Many call Canton the “City of Lights” around this time of year. The more than 200,000 twinkling lights will make Canton’s Historic Courthouse Square glow all in the name of the holidays!
The Christmas Festival will run from November 23-25th & November 30 – December 25th from 5pm-9pm nightly. There will be tons of events and activities for everyone! From roasting marshmallows with Frosty and visiting with Santa to shopping and a yummy cider competition- Christmas in Canton is one you won’t want to miss!
- Light & Character Parades -Fridays and Saturdays at 6:30pm & 8pm, meet your favorite princess or super hero under the glow of the Christmas lights
- Mrs. Claus’ Story Time – From 6pm to 9 pm
- Time Horse and Buggy Rides around the square – $5
- Old fashion carousel – $2
- Trolley Rides – $3
- Interactive Christmas Village – $5
- Reindeer food making
- Visits from Santa
- Merchant Open House –November 23rd- 25th, join merchants around the square for extended holiday hours and special sales!
- Sip ‘n’ Cider
December 14th from 5-9pm participating merchants will be serving up their best Christmas Hot Cider! While you enjoy the lights, sip on some cider and then vote which was your favorite!
**Note: On Friday, December 7th, 2018, there will be no Horse and Buggy, Train, Fire Truck or Trolley.