Looking for something fun to do this weekend? We have you covered!
- 1 Cup Flour
- ½ Cup Salt
- ½ Cup Water
- Optional – Food coloring
- Mix a half a cup of salt and 1 cup of all-purpose flour in a bowl
- Next, gradually all a half a cup of water to the mix.. adding little by little
- Mix the dough until it starts to come together into one fun mixture
- Now take the dough and kneed until it feels like play-dough
- Split your dough in half and add food coloring
- Kneed the dough until the coloring is all mixed in
- And wah-lah homemade play-doh!
Peanut Butter cookies
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (preferably smooth)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix 1 cup of sugar, 1 egg and 1 cup of peanut butter into a mixing bowl
- Mix the ingredients together with a hand mixer on medium until the mixture looks like cookie dough
- Scoop out the dough onto a baking sheet covered in wax paper
- Next, make a crisscross pattern in each cookie with a fork coated in sugar
- Pop them in the oven for six to eight minutes
- Let the cookies cool and ENJOY!!