JACKSON, Miss. (MISSISSIPPI WEEKEND) -
We’re winding down summer with Dale’s Steak Seasoning!
All season long we’ve been featuring recipes that are perfect for the grill with Mississippi Weekend’s Taste of Summer with Dale’s Steak Seasoning.
This months recipe is Dale’s Grilled Chicken with Sweet Mustard Glaze!
- ½ cup Dale’s Seasoning
- 1 bottle (9oz.) yellow mustard
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix together dale’s Seasoning, mustard and sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reserve half of glaze and allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine one half of mustard glaze mixture and chicken, turning until well coated.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator, reserving marinade. Grill chicken over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through, basting frequently for first 5 minutes.
- Discard any remaining marinade. Serve hot with reserve mustard glaze for dipping sauce.
Copyright 2022 WLBT. All rights reserved.