A quick and easy treat the whole family will enjoy!
This birthday cake popcorn makes for a quick treat with minimal cooking required.
And it’s so delicious, you might find yourself ditching the cake next year in favor of this popcorn.
- 1 bag of lightly buttered popcorn
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. cake mix (white, vanilla, or Funfetti)
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Pop the popcorn. Set aside.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and vegetable oil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20 sec intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted. Stir in cake mix.
- Place popcorn in a gallon-sized bag. Add the white chocolate mixture and sprinkles. Seal and shake until popcorn is coated.
- Spread out evenly onto a baking sheet and top with additional sprinkles.
- Let cool or chill in the refrigerator before serving.
- To store, place in airtight container at room temperature
You May Also Like: