Since 2016, an event called Shop The City has made shopping easy and fun for Jackson residents while also bringing Jackson businesses together!
On December 9 from 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m., businesses display their products for guests to shop and learn about their business all in one place. Instead of having to go store-to-store, shoppers can visit several businesses at once.
Here is a list of the businesses coming this year:
- Tyler Ward Enterprises, LLC with the “Young and Talented” T-Shirt Line by Tyler Ward
- Isagenix, all about Health and Wellness by Quile Tanner-Davis and ShaNitra R. Henley-Byther
- Belle I Am with great candles and motivational cards with Katrina Williams
- Premier Designs, Inc. with Jewelry & Accessories by Tamika Boyd Liddell
- Boujee Bodies with tons of non-invasive treatments and sculpting procedures (Registered Nurse Operated)
- Get Carried Away Travel By Kim a Travel Agency with Kimberly Langston
- The New Alabaster Box Ministry “The House of Glory” with services on Sunday’s: 9:30am Prayer, 10am Love of God Sunday School and 11am Worship Service.
What you need to know:
The event is Sunday, December 9 from 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
General admission is FREE.
Every General Admission Ticket holder will receive: From EDEN BodyWorks, a 2 ounce bottle of Coconut Shea Natural Cleansing CoWash! With the General Admission Ticket, you have a chance to win some super awesome prizes. Also with the General Admission, you will be given a sheet for each vendor to initial. If each vendor initials, you can get a prize!!
$10 VIP Admission- includes VIP Lounge with a taco bar and mistletoe mimosas, SWAG bag and prizes
Get tickets here!
BigPrettyPictures and PINK Leopard sponsor the event.
Free sessions offered at the event:
4:30-5:00 p.m. – “Natural Hair Tips and Holiday Hair Pinups” by Joselynn Young (Cosmotologist) at North End Salon (3340 Forest Ave Ext, Jackson, MS) 5pm-5:30pm “Holiday Makeup and Skin Care Tips” by Tara Wheatley (Mary Kay – Independent Beauty Consultant)
5:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m. “How To Wear Your Sequins This Holiday Season” by Denise Donald – PINK Leopard (www.mypinkleopard.com)
For more information on the event, or if you’re interested in being a vendor, email email@example.com.
Related: More events this Weekend!