Kit Kat’s pumpkin pie
Kit Kat’s pumpkin pie flavor has already been spotted and we aren’t complaining.
The festive Kit Kat flavor first made it’s debut in 2017 and pumpkin lovers everywhere have never been the same. This limited edition flavor still consists of the cripsy wafers we all know and love except they’re coated in a creamy pumpkin pie flavor instead of chocolate.
Dunkin' Donuts coffee, donuts & muffin
Some of the Dunkin’ goodies you’ll get to enjoy include:
- NEW Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte: Dunkin’ continues to take lattes to the next level with signature espresso drinks dressed up with exciting flavors and toppings. The new Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte, available hot or iced, features pumpkin and cinnamon flavors, topped with whipped cream, a caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar topping for a tasty new seasonal sip.
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees: Dunkin’s Pumpkin Flavored Coffees are the classic choice to fuel up for fall. Dunkin’s pumpkin flavor swirl is available in its hot or iced coffee, Cold Brew, espresso drinks, frozen coffee and frozen chocolate.
- NEW Apple Cider Donut and MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats: The taste of apple cider sweetens the season with Dunkin’s Apple Cider Donut, featuring an apple cider cake ring tossed in cinnamon sugar. Perfect for sharing with friends this fall, guests can also enjoy Apple Cider MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats.
- Pumpkin Donut and Muffin: Back again for fall is Dunkin’s Pumpkin Donut, a glazed pumpkin cake donut that can also be enjoyed as bite-size MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats, as well as Dunkin’s Pumpkin Muffin, topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
- Pumpkin K-Cup® Pods: Guests can take the taste of Pumpkin home with Dunkin’s Pumpkin K-Cup® Pods, available at participating Dunkin’ restaurants for a limited time. Pumpkin flavored K-Cup® Pods and packaged coffee will also be available in grocery and other retailers nationwide as well as online at http://shop.dunkindonuts.com.
Maple Creme Oreo!
Oreo is launching a new maple creme flavor and they sound amazing!
According to the image posted on @snackgator‘s instagram account, the limited edition flavor features a maple flavor creme sandwiched between two golden cookies. If this doesn’t have you ready to break out your Ugg boots, we don’t know what will.
PSL: Pumpkin Spice Latte
It would be just straight up disrespectful if we didn’t mention the iconic PSL from Starbucks.
It’s time for the annual return of Starbucks’ popular Pumpkin Spice Latte. But how early is too early to celebrate? The coffee chain plans to roll out the drink this year on August 27th., Business Insider reports.
Alongside the Pumpkin Spice Latte, Starbucks plans to debut a new Salted Caramel Mocha and a new Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew on the same date. The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew will be made with vanilla sweet cream and pumpkin spice sauce on top of Starbucks Cold Brew sweetened with vanilla syrup and finished with a dusting of pumpkin-spiced topping. Ooh, yum.
Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispies Treats
@Familyfooddude is on top of his pumpkin flavored snacks this year! His Instagram shows a picture of a 14 count of Pumpkin Pie flavored Rice Krispies Treats. Um. Yum.
The box shares that this treat is only around for a limited time, so don’t wait for the leaves to change before searching for this treat!
Salted Caramel Cookie ice cream
The brand new flavor, Salted Caramel Cookie is a rich, creamy caramel ice cream loaded with vanilla crème filled cookies and a salted caramel swirl.
“Our new Salted Caramel Cookie Ice Cream is a perfect combination of sweet and salty,” said Jimmy Lawhorn, vice president, sales and marketing for Blue Bell. “What makes this flavor stand out from all of the others is the cookie. The vanilla crème filled cookie balances the caramel ice cream and salted swirl perfectly.”